Thursday, March 10, 2016

a few things: march

i think it's just inevitable. every few weeks/months i feel the need to make a compilation of the things I'm loving at that moment in time. whether it be the people i spend time with, songs I'm listening to on repeat, or simply just images and quotes that make me happy. so here goes, march 2016!

so, do these flowers scream spring or what?? I've been loving the warmer weather!! (really just because it means that summer is around the corner!) but i can definitely appreciate spring and her pretty flowers, even though she only stays in utah for like .02 seconds..

its been so good to be talking to mia lately. we're both so busy sometimes it's hard to find a time where both of us are free! but I'm so glad we got to go to lunch with our mamas and spend time together! she makes me laugh! (especially when she sends me tons of videos of her singing with the silly face-change filters! ha!)

saige is such a cutie and i am just so lucky to be friends with her, and a recipient of her good morning texts!
also my new berks..

and i think im going to frame this in my room.
(updates to come)
DOGS IN GLASSES ARE MY WEAKNESS OH MY HEAVENS.
ok but can you blame me?
song of the month: wild runners by hugo hans!

im not going to pretend i don't play with this filter everyday.. because i totally do. 

and this is a quote thats been in my mind quite a bit lately. i think sometimes you fall into the flow of things and forget why you're really doing what you're doing. i want to go throughout each day and feel happy because I've done something to better myself. and i think this saying emphasizes that!



xx, sav

No comments:

Post a Comment