Tuesday, February 16, 2016

*sighs happily*

hello! after a long break and some self-discovery I'm back and ready to get moving! i am so pleased to announce that my blog will be updated more often and this will be a happy place full of smiles and memories rather than a ghost town with tumbleweeds rolling across the screen (yikes). 
i guess first we should play some catch up  though; here is my story as of late!
sophomore year, term three, february. school is crazy! and as always, my biggest source of stress. last week we had to create our schedules for junior year.. WHY DONT I KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH MY LIFE?? picking classes was incredibly difficult for me. i have no idea what i want to be when i grow up, i have no idea where i want to go, and i have no idea what the journey of getting there will be like. all i know, is that from this angle, it sure looks scary. BUT i continue to tell myself that one way or another i will get there! just the anticipation of the "how" freaks me out a little. the thought of me reading back on this post and laughing at my anxious little sophomore self is amusing. one way or another, things will work out, time will pass, and hopefully so will these nervous feelings!
everything. is. figureoutable. 
my january goal was to memorize basic star constellations and: CHECK!
i hung these cute little things on my wall, and they were such a help! plus, i think they look pretty neat!
snip snip went ELEVEN INCHES of my goldie locks! it was such a big change. there are so many things i want to try this year, and chopping my hair was the perfect catalyst to get it started! so far is has been thoroughly enjoyable and, well, I'm glad it happened. 
my mom was just CRINGING in the corner as each piece hit the floor.. but the finished product has changed her mind!!

my room has been clean since 2015 and if thats not my biggest accomplishment, then i don't know what is.
video projects have been fun, I've got some really good ideas! I'm definitely not pro yet, but id say I'm getting better!! slowly but surely- and I'm excited for you to see what i have in store!

thats a pretty good life update i think.. and don't worry! ill be back soon!
xx, sav


No comments:

Post a Comment